Need help writing B2B content?
Are you struggling to create engaging content or enough variety?
David Meerman Scott, Joe Pulizzi and Ann Hadley recommend finding a journalist to help you solve your content production problems and add storytelling to your content marketing.
Cisco, Boeing, and Eloqua have hired journalists, sometimes called brand journalists, to create compelling content from their customer's perspective.
You can too.
As a freelance B2B Content Writer and a veteran business journalist, I help CMOs, B2B marketing directors, content strategists and B2B agencies:
- Find company stories and employ great storytelling to bring them to life
- Figure out customer challenges and write educational content addressing them
- Get your audience’s attention with engaging content
- Produce case studies, thought leadership articles, white papers and lead nurturing content that engage prospects
I help companies create content that connects with customers.
Unlike many journalists, I've been writing business stories for years. Sure, I've covered a fire or two, a government meeting, the Seattle Mariners, and even purple potatoes, but mostly I've written about businesses – telling their stories:
- How they started
- How they are growing
- Why they sold
- What they are inventing
- What problems they are solving
- How they are helping others
- Who their leaders are
- Where they are going
I know how business works.
I've been writing from your customer's perspective for years.
My clients love that I know a lot about content marketing, soaking up the nuances from top content strategists like Ardath Albee, a client of mine, working with rising B2B Marketing firms like Yesler, and writing case studies on content marketing experts like Carole Mahoney of Mahoney Internet Marketing.